2013년 5월 14일 화요일
ARCREATIVE’s Pilo Mini-game Series #2 “Matching-ABC”
Introduces " Matching-ABC," the Pilo mini-game series #2:
★ “Matching-ABC” is the second in a series of Pilo mini-games for children.
★ “Match two Pilo cards of the same image.”
Easy rules and simple controls make English vocabulary fun!
★ This superb mini-game helps boost children’s memory.
- The Pilo “Matching-ABC” is not just a matching game.
It is a game designed to help children learn and pronounce essential English words by matching card images.
- It helps boost children’s memory and brain development.
- Selectable difficulty levels provide fun for the whole family.
- English themes are updated continuously.
1. This is the main screen. You can select one English word theme among various themes.
The difficulty level may be set.
The best score at each difficulty level is recorded in the ranking.
2. Touch a card or drag it to see its back side.
Finding matching card images earns points; the pronunciation of the English word for the image is also heard.
3. Finding a wrong match does not erase your score.
In this case, just try again.
4. A time limit is applied. Pipi starts walking down from the top.
When it reaches the bottom, the game ends.
Until then, hurry and find matches among the cards. ^^
5. Interesting items are hidden on the cards.
- Eye item: You can view all cards.
- Score item: 100 extra points
- Silver sandglass item: 10 seconds’ extra time
- Gold sandglass item: It brings you back to the starting time.
* Within this week, services will be unveiled in sequence in each market.
Search using the Keyword "Matching-ABC.”
The Pilo mini-games will be released consecutively.
Please watch out for it! ^^