2013년 5월 14일 화요일
For the SIPREMIUM 2013 Seoul International Sourcing Fair,
our PR brochures have been prepared and published under the sponsorship of Seoul Metropolitan Government. Thank you very much! ^^
Presenting Pilo character merchandise eco-bags, we will participate in the SIPREMIUM 2013 Seoul International Sourcing Fair. The production of Pilo eco-bags was sponsored by Seoul Metropolitan Government. (Our participation in the event is also sponsored by Seoul Metropolitan Government.^^)
We would like to take advantage of this opportunity to promote the Pilo character. Most of all, we hope to meet many good people through this big show by displaying a variety of merchandise, and we’d love to find partners that will work with us.
Introduces " Matching-ABC," the Pilo mini-game series #2:
★ “Matching-ABC” is the second in a series of Pilo mini-games for children.
★ “Match two Pilo cards of the same image.”
Easy rules and simple controls make English vocabulary fun!
★ This superb mini-game helps boost children’s memory.
- The Pilo “Matching-ABC” is not just a matching game.
It is a game designed to help children learn and pronounce essential English words by matching card images.
- It helps boost children’s memory and brain development.
- Selectable difficulty levels provide fun for the whole family.
- English themes are updated continuously.
1. This is the main screen. You can select one English word theme among various themes.
The difficulty level may be set.
The best score at each difficulty level is recorded in the ranking.
2. Touch a card or drag it to see its back side.
Finding matching card images earns points; the pronunciation of the English word for the image is also heard.
3. Finding a wrong match does not erase your score.
In this case, just try again.
4. A time limit is applied. Pipi starts walking down from the top.
When it reaches the bottom, the game ends.
Until then, hurry and find matches among the cards. ^^
5. Interesting items are hidden on the cards.
- Eye item: You can view all cards.
- Score item: 100 extra points
- Silver sandglass item: 10 seconds’ extra time
- Gold sandglass item: It brings you back to the starting time.
* Within this week, services will be unveiled in sequence in each market.
Search using the Keyword "Matching-ABC.”
The Pilo mini-games will be released consecutively.
Please watch out for it! ^^
“English words! Now let’s learn them while playing.”
“Ask your child to copy the sound of English words while slicing the images.”
- “A new app of Pilo series”
- Enables fun learning of English words through the Slice App
- English word themes - fruits, vegetables, shapes, colors - may be selected.
(The themes get updated.)
- Upon slicing an object, its English word is pronounced; thus allowing natural learning.
1. At the top, there are four themes you can choose.
Upon selection, the image on the plate changes.
If the character is selected, an interesting interaction occurs.
If the object on the plate is touched, the App starts.
2. If you select the fruit theme, fruits get thrown up to the sky of Pilo’s dream world.
If the fruit is sliced by hand, points are earned,
with the recorded English word of the image pronounced.
On the bottom left, the score, life (in hearts), and highest score (trophy) are displayed.
3. If you select the color theme, apples in various colors appear.
When the child is involved in the game,
the parent can ask him/her to repeat the English word sounds.
They will be happy to repeat it.^^
4. If you select the shape theme, various shapes appear.
While you are busy slicing them,
Pilo characters will suddenly appear from behind the fruit.
If the characters bouncing off here and there are touched, bonus points will be earned.
If the characters are touched several times, they will fly away from the screen.^^
While having so much fun, you may miss the fruits.
If three hearts break, the game ends.
5. If you select the vegetable theme, many vegetables appear.
In the middle of the App screen, you spot something like, ugh, crap!
Try not to touch it.
If it is touched, the game ends even if there are still three hearts.
Of course, you can have another try... no big deal, just give it a try and touch it...
The screen will then be full of crap. Ha-ha…
* Slice-ABC gets consistent theme updates and additional functions.
A surprise event is also prepared.
(We will have a draw by order of arrival for the highest score players
and present them with Pilo eco-bags. ^^
We will make the announcement once the event is arranged.)
Currently, you can download Slice-ABC free of charge from Google Play and Tstore.
Please search for "slice-abc."
Sometime next week (January 14~18), it will be downloadable for free
on Apple, OZ, Samsung Apps and Nstore, Amazon, and Olleh Market.
Our “Pilo” mini-game app scheduled to be released on January 2013,
was selected for the Smart-content Beta Test Sponsorship project.
We’re glad that this year ended this way. ^^
Well, the project is not a big sponsorship, but we believe that it will be good
to perform the necessary procedure through such support project.
We’d like to introduce the sponsorship project in brief.
For details, please visit the website: http://www.appbetatest.or.kr/
The Appstore shutdown period has ended as of Dec 28th.
Finally, today, the Pilo series as the event held during the Christmas season
was checked for downloads.
For a two-day period, "40,000 downloads" were made.
I’ve learned for the first time that 40,000 downloads for App books/books
are possible in 2 days. ^^
We thank everyone worldwide who downloaded Pilo app
in the two days during the Christmas season! (a big bow)
"We hope you have a happy wrap-up of 2012,
and we wish for a happier new year in 2013.”
Pilo has ranked among the Top 3 in the paid category on Naver’s Nstore.
Among the Korean markets, it seems we have had a good win here.^^
Through this, we became even more certain that each market has
different characteristics and differentiated aspect. ^^
Following an untrodden path step by step is hard but fun as well.^^